To give a little glimpse of who I am, here are 25 random facts about me.
- I love Jesus. Feel free to check out my testimony!
- I got married at 21 years old.
- I have a master’s degree in mass communications.
- I am half Malaysian and half Caucasian.
- I spend way too much time looking up travel destinations I can’t afford.
- I have a gnarly scar on my right arm from breaking my arm.
- I grew up in a town of roughly 2,000 people with no stoplights and no Wal-Mart.
- I was valedictorian of my tiny high school class.
- I can play the guitar, ukulele and piano.
- I love singing and can do a few singing impersonations.
- I am a stereotypical, bad Asian driver, but I have not gotten a ticket (yet).
- I was born without a middle name.
- My favorite drink is a chai latte.
- Spider-Man 2 (2004) is my favorite movie. Crazy, I know.
- Aside from The Punisher, I have seen every Marvel movie released since 2002.
- I was first-runner up in my town’s local pageant three years in a row. (Fourth time’s the charm)
- I have delayed sleep phase syndrome. Hence, why I’m a night owl.
- I’m allergic to cats. 😦
- I had the opportunity to meet a bunch of celebrities in one place.
- I don’t like fruit. I’m more of a vegetable person!
- I’ve never been drunk.
- I have a slight, stuttering problem.
- I’ve never baked a cake.
- Winter is my favorite season.
- I’m terrible at anything sporty, and I mean anything!
I hope you had fun getting a peak of who I am. Do we have anything in common? What fact do you find the most interesting?
Well, I doubt anyone is reading this, but I would feel bad not including a call-to-action in this post. 😉
Leave your comments below!